Monday, January 10, 2011

PHILLY Dinnertime Dilemma House Party


I want to share a great site with you called houseparty.com. You will receive amazing discounts and free stuff from brands you know and love. All you have to do is host a party with a few friends and family in your own home. It's a lot of fun. I have won about 4-5 of these house parties and the packages you receive are pretty awesome. I was just recently chosen to host the Durex Valentine's Day party - that one should be pretty "interesting" I haven't received my package yet I might post the package on here when I receive it. Anyway here is what was in the email I just received from House Party for their new PHILLY Dinnertime Dilemma House Party.

Party Date: March 12, 2011
 
Host the PHILLY Dinnertime Dilemma House Party and show your guests how easy it is to solve their Dinnertime Dilemmas by creating chicken dishes that are guaranteed to bore no more.

New PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme will help you:
  • Treat your guests to perfectly seasoned, rich and creamy chicken dinners.
  • Have fun solving Dinnertime Dilemmas for the week with easy and delicious recipes and tips.
  • Fight Chicken Fatigue from serving the same chicken dishes every day, and create flavorful exciting meals every night.
If selected to host, you will receive a FREE party pack full of amazing gifts and your party could be selected to interact with executive chef Todd English on the Home Shopping Network show. Don't miss out on the opportunity to host and to be a part of the biggest House Party event in the U.S.!

Make sure to apply for any and all house parties you are interested in- the more you apply the better your chances! Let me know if any of you are chosen!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment