Monday, March 7, 2011

CVS Shopping 3/7



I am getting my stuff together for The One Week Boutique this week in the Tallahassee Mall and of course last night we ran out of safety pins. We were also out of milk plus I wanted to get some FREE Dove Men's deodorant. Here is everything I got!


(2) Dove Men's Deodorant 2/$4 (FREE after coupons)
Dove Solid Bunny $3  ($2 after $1 coupon from CVS coupon machine)
(2) 50 ct. Safety Pins 2/$4
Gallon of Milk $3.19 (received $1 ECB)
Scunci Girl's Headbands $.74 ($.46 after discount)
Thumb Tacks $2.37
Binder Clips $1.87 (BOGO with thumbtacks- so FREE)
Apple Jacks $1 (FREE with coupon from CVS coupon machine)
Colgate Toothpaste $.99 (FREE with coupon from CVS coupon machine)

Total before sales and coupons $32.92
Total after sales and coupon $9.08
Total Savings72%

I really should have not spent this much money I know I could have gotten the thumbtacks and safety pins cheaper at another store but with a 4 month old and a 19 month old sometimes you just gotta pay for convenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment