Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Monkey T-shirt & Review from tshirtprinting.net!


I was really excited when tshirtprinting.net picked me to do a review on their products! I was told they would be sending me this monkey t-shirt to review and honestly I thought I would be getting some cheap freebie shirt. I was really surprised when my shirt came in the mail at the quality of the t-shirt and the monkey print.


tshirtprinting.net specializes in all types of products that include:

They note on their website that they offer
  • Highly competitive pricing
  • Huge selection of garments and colours
  • High Quality Silk Screen Printing
  • Quantities from 12 to 100,000
  • Fast turnaround times
I can say that their claim of high quality screen printing is the truth! Make sure while you are checking out their website to check out their hoodies here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing I really like the hoodies!

    ReplyDelete