Friday, May 27, 2011

BrytonPick- Floss in Seconds Review


When I first read about BrytonPick I was excited to try them. I was even more excited when they came just in time for my trip to my parents house because I knew my younger brother would love to try this product. He is Mr. Toothpick- I swear he always seems to have one! So I gave him the BrytonPick to try and told him to let me know. 

At first he told he me it was weird. The BrytonPick uses small flexible stainless steel tips to clean between teeth so it almost gives you a strange feeling. He said at first there was a little discomfort but after multiple uses he said that the feeling went away. What he did really like about it was that you could clean it after using and put it back into the carrying case. He liked to keep it in his wallet so he would always have it on him- especially when outside the house and using dental floss is not an option. It is also reusable up to 30 days!

The BrytonPick is made in the USA from completely recyclable materials. I love that it is environmentally friendly. Also, it helps to reduce the waste of traditional floss.

You can purchase your own BrytonPick at major retailers, Amazon.com, or from BrytonPick online.


 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment