Sunday, May 15, 2011

Publix's "Official" Coupon Policy!!

I was pretty stoked to see this- I knew it was coming because some of my favorite Publix employees told me. I was hoping there wouldn't be any drastic changes and for the most part I am perfectly happy with it. I'm glad to have something set in stone! This policy will go into effect on May 23rd but many stores have already started implementing it. Make sure to check out your local Publix to find out which competitor coupons they accept. This is the sign I found today in one of my local Publix stores (The Southwood Publix)


Here are the details of  the new policy:


Publix accepts maufacturer’s coupons (limit one per item)

Publix coupons (originals only-no copies), valid Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors identified by each Publix store. (Competitor names are posted at each Publix store.) 

We will accept coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only. 

We will not accept percent-off-items or percent-off-total-order coupons.

We will only accept coupons for identical merchandise we sell. 

Acceptance is subject to any restrictions on the coupon, and we reserve the right to limit quantities. 

Manager approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.00. 

For a buy-one-get-one free (BOGO) offer, each item is considered a separate sale. 

We will accept a manufacturer’s coupon and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item. 

Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitor coupon per order. 

The order total must be equal to or greater than the total purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented.

The policy is not on the site yet and is being handed out in some stores so keep a look out for it! I'll let you know when I see it posted on the site!

Each store will have a posted list of competitors so be sure and ask at your store in case there have been modifications since your last visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment