Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Review: Skillet Bacon Jam





what the heck is bacon jam?....


They take a big bunch of really, really good bacon, and render it down...add a bunch of spices..onions, etc. and let it simmer for about 6 hours...give it a quick puree, blast chill it...and you have bacon jam...




When I recieved Bacon Jam in the mail- I won't lie I was not all about trying it. It doesn't exactly look pretty but the smell is amazing and the taste is delicious. A little goes a long way and is a great subsitute for things you would normally make with bacon. It's good for putting in mashed potatoes or my favorite on a burger. This stuff is pretty delish! We will be serving it this weekend at a BBQ we will be hosting this weekend at my parents house.


Bacon Jam, Avocado, Tomato Bruschetta

You can check out more product information  www.skilletbaconjam.com  or email them eat@skilletstreetfood.com.

You can purchase Bacon Jam for $14.00 or buy in bulk (3) jars for $39.50.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment