Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Three Cups Book Review!


I remember when I was in elementary school the bank use to come to our school once a month so that we could make a deposit into our savings accounts. It was such a great feeling watching my account grow. Teaching kids about saving money is so important- but the message told in the book "Three Cups" is so much important. It is about teaching children how to save, spend and be charitable with money.

I read it to my son and although he does not quite understand the moral of the story we went ahead and set him up three cups (piggy banks , actually) in his room. Adding to his "pig banks" is so exciting to him and after we read this story together it such a joy for him to be able to add to his "pig banks".

I hope as he gets older and we continue to re-read Three Cups and keep adding to his cups it will be something that he carries with him his entire life. This would be a great gift to give to someone - I know how much we enjoyed receiving it!


This book is based on a true story about the allowance system a family has set up for their for the last 18 years. You can purchase a copy on their website www.3cupsbook.com or from Amazon. Enjoy the 3 cups Journey!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment