Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Meet My Mailbox!



There was not a lot in my mailbox today but I sure was HAPPY with what was there! I got a FULL Sized Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara- which I am super excited to try because I mean who DOESN'T love trying new mascara? I also got a FREE Oscar Mayer Selects Hot Dogs coupon from a Facebook promo- now these aren't my favorite but for FREE I'll like them-- I'll save this for when they go BOGO at Publix and get TWO for FREE!

Oh what's that you want FREE mascara too? Well it looks like this promo is still going on: 

Are you ages 16 – 24?
If so, simply text MARYKAY to 467467 on your mobile phone to score a FREE sample of Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara!

Standard text message rates apply.  Good Luck!

Not 16-24? Think daughters, sisters, cousins, nieces... you get the idea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment