Friday, November 19, 2010

Free stuff?? Sign me up @ Gilt!

So there are so many sites out there now that give you credits just for signing up. I found out about this site through another blog a few weeks ago that gives you a $20 credit by signing up through this link. (FYI you need to sign up through this link or you will not get the credit) The website is Gilt Groupe and basically they sell designer stuff for a discount. Just with the $20 credit you can get something for free or really cheap but to make it even better invite 10 friends to sign up (you just have to send the invitation) and get free shipping on your order (otherwise shipping is $7.95). I placed my order last week and guess what showed up in the mail today this super cute dress I got for Haleigh for FREE. I did not pay a penny and it is REALLY nice quality!
They have stuff for Women, Men, Kids, Pets & your house! So check it out why not get something for someone else or even yourself for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. I was able to order the cuttest pull toy! Thanks Theresa

    ReplyDelete