Friday, November 19, 2010

Free/Cheap Shopping day tomorrow =)

So as requested here is my plan in no particular order. I have lots of coupons that I want to use so it should make my shopping day super cheap- at least that is what I am hoping for!! Oh did I mention I am dragging bringing JJ out for all this fun!

Winn Dixie- Stopping here for some free wipes and free diapers that I recieved coupons for by signing up for their baby club.

Walmart- I have a few coupons that I need to use that I should be able to get some cheap/free stuff. If you don't have these coupons you could always purchase them off Ebay (don't forget to go through Ebates).
I should be able to get FREE gain dish soap, FREE rayovac batteries, FREE deodorant, and FREE olay gift set.

Hallmark- I have lots of magazine subscripitons that I have gotten for free. Before throwing any of these magazines away I always check them for coupons. Well in two of the magazines I have received this month (Family Circle & Redbook - both December issues) had inserts in them with $5/5 Hallmark coupons. This means I should be able to score $10 worth of stuff for free!

Starbucks- I highlighted this in another post- but we will be stopping at Starbucks between 2-5pm tomorrow for BOGO holiday drinks!

Kohls- I have $10 in Kohl's cash that I got last week while out shopping. $10 of free stuff!

Babies R Us- I recieved a $5 Rewards coupon & a 20% one item coupon- which means I should be able to score something for free/cheap.

Bath & Body Works- Go here to print off a coupon for a free travel size item up to $5 with any purchase. They usually have many items like hand sanitizers for $1 or less so purchase something like that and get a free travel size item for free. Plus they sent me a coupon for a free item up to $13 with any $10 purchase which I plan on using.

Yankee Candle- We are going to stop by here while we are at the mall to try and get some free votives =) (see previous post)

Target- Hopefully these coupons are still available- I printed them the other day but they have a $10/3 women's sleepwear items here (if link doesn't work just look under coupons and then look under apparel). You should be able to print 2 per computer. I am hoping to get some cheap/free stuff in the clearance section!

Let me know if you have any questions about something I post that you don't understand or doesn't make any sense =) I'll be glad to help you save some money too!

No comments:

Post a Comment