Monday, December 13, 2010

We needed milk...

So I ran to CVS tonight to get some. I took a survey earlier today that was emailed to me from CVS and for participating they sent me 5 ECBs (Extra Care Bucks). So when JJ got home from work I ran uptown to get some FREE milk =) Look what all I scored for $.79!!


Milk $3.59
Diet Coke $1.69
Cough Drops $1.68
2- Advil PM Travel size $.99

When I got to the store I scanned my CVS card the magic coupon machine printed out a whole list of coupons including $2 off any Advil products and $1 off  CVS sugar free cough drops. Which means I got the Advil for free and the cough drops were only .68 after the store coupon. All of that less my $5 ECBs I got from doing the survey earlier today equals $.79 including tax!! Pretty cheap milk huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment