Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wholesale Costume Club Review



Wholesale Costume Club is a brand new costume site that sells costumes for both children and adults. I don't know about you but I think Halloween costumes are WAY overpriced!! What I loved the most about Wholesale Costume Club was their prices they are very reasonable!

When you think of wholesale clubs you think of places that require you to buy items in bulk or that require a minimum order amount. You may also think about those high annual membership fees. This is NOT the case at Wholesale Costume Club. You don't even need to be a member, although for a very low $5 fee you can become a member and save even more on costumes. 

Wholesale Costume Club let me pick a costume of my choice to do a review on. My almost two year old ::tear:: is going through a Toy Story phase- everything is Toy Story around here these days! I was super excited to see the choices of Toy Story costumes available on their website. I chose for him the Boys Deluxe Toy Story 3 Woody Costume. I was so excited when it arrived and I saw that it was even a Disney Licensed product- not some knock-off. The costume is great quality and doesn't show any signs of wear even though my little guy has tried to wear it everyday since we received it!!



Wholesale Costume Club has such a HUGE selection of costumes. Anything I searched for they had- so I am sure there is something for EVERYONE that will fit into their budget! We will definitey be checking Whole Sale Costume Club for our Halloween costumes this year!! They even have enough choices on their website we might even do family costumes this year! (Sh! Don't tell my husband!!)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment