Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snapfish! 50 FREE prints!! New & existing accounts!



If your anything like me you snap all of these pictures on your digital camera for them to sit on your SD card and maybe possibly get uploaded to your computer-- but get them printed-- lets not get crazy here. Well here is an opportunity to get 50 free prints shipped right to your home! Just go to the Snapfish website. Login to your existing account or create a new one. Upload your 50 prints and checkout. Use the code HPINK50 at check out and it should deduct the $4.50 for the prints and the shipping costs! Make sure you do not use the Paypal option because this seems to be giving people a problem. I just ordered my prints and already received my confirmation! FREEEEEEEE! My favorite flavor =)

No comments:

Post a Comment