Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Super Cheap/Free Games!!

There are some great game coupons out right now that when used can get you free/almost free games at Walmart. You can buy them at Target too!


The first game you can get is the travel Hungry Hungry Hippos by using this $5 coupon here (get coupon 1)- you should be able to print two! With the coupon you should be able to score this game for only $.24! This would be great for a stocking sutffer or for donation. I picked up two tonight- I will be putting it under the tree for a little boy in my house and the other I will donate =)


The second game you can get for FREE is Pictureka by using this $5 coupon here (get coupon 3) you should be able to print two! These are only $5 at Walmart! I picked up two tonight which I will be donating.

No comments:

Post a Comment