Friday, February 25, 2011

Amazon: **AWESOME** Price on Plum Organics!


My son LOVES these but as a frugal Mommy I always have a hard time dishing out the money for them because they can be VERY expensive. I have found similar products at Publix that are regularly $1 a pouch and have gotten them as low as $.50/each on sale but they were not organic. So when I found this deal this morning I was VERY excited! Right now Amazon has Plum Organics Mish Mash Banana 3.17oz (Pack of 16) for only $15!!! They are normally $26.76! Make sure to get them today because it is a Friday only deal!

Make sure to sign up for Amazon Mom here if you have not already- this will give you FREE Two-Day shipping through Amazon Prime!

I just got these for FREE with my Amazon gift cards I have earned through Swagbucks!! Make sure you sign up for Swagbucks too- so you can start getting stuff for free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment