Friday, January 20, 2012

Babies R Us: Value Box of Diapers (72ct or larger) & Value Box of Wipes (432ct) ONLY $15 SHIPPED!


This is a pretty great deal in my opinion. In fact I just purchased it for ourselves!  Right now Babies R Us is offering a great deal on their brand of diapers & wipes! Currently you will get $10 automatically off at checkout when you purchase a Value Box of Babies R Us brand diapers (72 ct or larger - select varieties only! ) & value box of wipes(432ct. or larger)!

I purchased the Babies R Us Baby Blues - 82 Ct Diapers - Size 4 & Babies R Us Unscented Club Wipes 432 ct. Box for just $16.05 after tax shipped! 

I got free shipping with my ShopRunner account. If you don't have one you can sign up for a FREE 30-Day trial here or you could just pick this deal up in your store to save on shipping! 

Also one more thing! Don't forget to go through Ebates to save an additional 5%.  

No comments:

Post a Comment