Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm back!!!!!

I can't believe it's been over two months since I've blogged! I've missed it a lot. I kept going back and forth about starting up again. But then I would get an email or a facebook message from one of you asking where the blog went and it always put a smile on my face to know people actually read my blog.

My downtime started when I had some computer problems. I went out of town to visit my family and left the computer here with the husband so he could ooVoo with the kids while we were gone. Well when I came back something went very wrong with it. I'm not blaming him ::wink wink:: but it all just happened at the same time. I sent the computer off to be fixed and it took awhile still but I'm not complaining because I got it fixed at my favorite price... FREE (including a new hard drive). Once I got it back the holidays were here and we had not one but FIVE Christmas'. I'll tell you my kids are so very loved and now I am still in the process of trying to find a home for all of their things. We had some other things go on the past few weeks which have kept me from coming back to my blog again (I originally planned to start at the new year!) but I'm back, and I'm glad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment