Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am obsessed with bows! My Little Girl!


If you have seen any of my Facebook posts lately you might have learned about my new obsession BOWS! We really have been so lucky with both of our kids where we have not had to buy them much in the clothing department. Well as lucky as that makes me it still makes me sad because I always find cute clothes to buy my kids but they really don't need them. Hence the start of my new obsession, bows, but not just any bows- custom made bows from My Little Girl, LLC. 

I found out about My Little Girl through Facebook. One of my Facebook friends "liked" them and I decided to check it out and see what exactly it was. Well thank you friend (ps my husband does not thank you-wink wink-). Anyway This obsession started in November and since then our bow collection has grown. My Little Girl is such an awesome company. I have always had the opportunity to deal with the owner Jessica and she has always given me the best service. I have sent her pictures of outfits or dresses that I want a bow to match and she always delivers and I am always thrilled!!



Well yesterday I picked up my latest order 4 new bows (pictured at the top). A Gator bow, a super cute hot pink and zebra striped bow, a purple and neon green bow to match the 1950s table cloth dress we got for Haleigh @ an antique show, and a special baby shower present for a friend who is expecting (I covered it with the piece of paper because obviously I have not given it to her yet).

I suggest checking out My Little Girl, LLC I know you will love them as much as I do and while you are at it "like" them on Facebook to keep up with their special events and sales they have going on constantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment