Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Swagbucks = FREE Amazon Money!!

I love Swagbucks. I have been using Swagbucks for over a year now and just recently cashed in for my 23rd $5 Amazon Gift card (that is over $100 in FREE money!) .

Not a Swagbucks member yet? Head over here to register for a FREE account and you’ll automatically receive 30 Swagbucks upon registration.


Swagbucks are a virtual currency that you earn on Swagbucks.com by doing the things you do every day – searching the web, shopping at your favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. I downloaded the toolbar to my web browser and also have Swgabucks set as my homepage so I always remember to use it! When you "win" Swagbucks by doing searches you will see something like this




I actually just won these 8 Swagbucks by going to check my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment