Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lots of Shopping Today- Office Depot!

Yesterday it rained A LOT. Rain meant that I was not going anywhere with my two little ones. It also meant that I was going to do a lot more running around today then I was planning on. Here is everything I got:

Office Depot: I went here because I won a $30 gift card from a promotion Office Depot was doing back in December which worked out perfectly because I needed ink for my printer (for printing out all those coupons!) and I really wanted to spruce up my coupon binder (yes I am that exciting!). I also recieved a few coupons in the mail from being a part of their Worklife Rewards program. One of these included a $10 off $50 purchase. So with my FREE gift card and my $10 coupon I knew I would have a low out of pocket! Here is what I got:



Colored Ink $26.99
Finger Paint $5.99
Bubble Envelope $.25
2- Baseball Card Holders $3.29/each
Safety Pins $2.99
3- Decorative Dividers $2.99/each
Letter Size Envelope $.99

Total Before Sales, Coupons & Gift Card $56.72
Total After Sales, Coupons $ Gift Cards $15.97
Total Savings $40.75 or 72%

Plus I will be getting 10% back for buying ink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment