Thursday, January 27, 2011

Meet My Mailbox!

I did not post a Meet My Mailbox yesterday because-- there wasn't anything good in there. Today was a pretty good one though!





2- FREE Ronzoni Pasta products - from emailing them
2- $5 Enfamil formula checks + 4 FREE samples
$5 Rebate for some hunting stuff JJ bought- Scent Away or something like that-- All I know is it makes you smell like dirt!
My order from Picky Sticky- if you don't know what these are you should really check out their website-- they are super adorable- I had them for Hunter too- I excited about them because they came just in time for Little H's 3 month pictures!

Another thing I wanted to share is the formula checks I get in the mail I sell on Ebay- you would be surprised how much people pay for these things! We won't have a chance to use them before they expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment