Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meet My Mailbox- 1 day later =)

Here is what came in my mailbox on Saturday:
-Bud Light Lime koozie- I emailed them letting them know how Bud Light Lime is my favorite! This is what they sent me for being a fan! I thought that was pretty nice of them!
-Atkins Weight Loss Kit & 3 Atkins Bars- STILL AVAILABLE HERE
- 2- $2/1 Marlboro coupons plus a keychain

Do you see that?? Yes it is a check for $.29 cents- This check always makes me laugh a little but it is JJ's dividend check from his Disney stock I bought him on our first anniversary. The traditional first wedding anniversary gift is paper and we spent our honeymoon in Disney so I thought it was a pretty cool gift and bought him a share of Disney stock from this website here- It is in a fancy frame on a fancy piece of paper hanging in our house. One Share- the website where I bought it from is actually pretty cool especially if you are looking for a special yet different kinda gift.

That is my Mailbox for Saturday! Did you get anything good?!

No comments:

Post a Comment